lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

OOTW: First week of UNI

Hello!! I am back.

I don't know if that's what I should say when I had just uploaded an introduction post and proceeded to disappear for a month. Oops, sorry. I guess that's more correct. There's an explanation though. The thing is that I finally moved to Barcelona by the end of August but we were not able to have our wifi installed until late this last week (on Wednesday at 8 pm to be more exact). It sucked. Big time. So, my lack of Internet and the non-exciting activities I have been up to this past month have kept me out of my blog. But I am here, and for good now (let's hope I am right this time!)

This new post is based on my first week of UNI, which yes, it has taken place, and it hasn't been that bad at all. However, I won't be talking nonsense about how it was, since it's been easier and nicer than I had in mind. I am actually here to share with all of you the outfits I had worn through the week. Pretty basic and quick, I know. One good thing I like about my UNI is that we only have to attend lessons four days a week, which obviously are Monday's, Tuesday's, Wednesday's and Thursday's. (I get a three-day weekend, hell yeah!!) I went for some really basic clothes. I am a denim jeans and white/black tee's kind of gal. I love comfy clothes and basic garments. Therefore, the four outfits I chose are some of my most comfortable pieces and also some my favourite ones.

All in all, here are the four outfits I have worn along with some info. Enjoy!! Xx
 - Cristina


       T-Shirt - Zara Trafaluc
       Cardigan - H&M
       Jeans - Zara Trafaluc
       Shoes - Stradivarius
       Bag - Stradivarius
       Jewellery - ring: Natura, cross necklace: my grandma's


       T-Shirt - Zara Trafaluc
       Jeans - Topshop JONI
       Shoes - Primark UK
       Bag - local shop
       Jewellery - ring: Natura, cross necklace: my grandma's

 
       Blouse - Zara Basic
       Shorts - Zara Trafaluc
       Sandals - Forever 21
       Bag - local shop
       Jewellery - cross necklace: my grandma's

 
       T-Shirt - local shop
       Flannel - Zara
       Denim skirt - Mango
       Shoes - Stradivarius
       Bag - local shop
       Jewellery - cross necklace: my grandma's




3 comentarios:

  1. Welcome to blogger!! Love all your outfits, especially the first and third one :) xx

    amelia-kay.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar