viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014

Quick introducion

Hello there. I've been thinking for a while how should I start this, and I've come to the conclusion that maybe a bit of an introduction of myself would be correct... I hope I am right. So here it goes. These are some facts about me:

I am Cristina and I am 17. I am a soon to be UNI student in the University of Barcelona. And here's one important thing you should know about me: I LOVE (capital letters) big cities. There's something about losing yourself in a sea of faces from different places and discovering new people and new places that gets me going. Therefore, my dreamy self has obvioulsy choosen to rent a flat with some of my best mates in the city rather than taking a train to attend my classes every day. Exciting, isn't it? I'm a bit adventurous and moving out has been the main reason why I've finally decided to start blogging. I want to document the Internet about my life and its changes.

Moving on, I also love coffee (a lot). As unhlealthy as coffee can be, I could not go a day without a cup (or maybe two) to function (Note to self: change that!). Furthermore, one of the things I like doing the most is laughing. I am so thrilled about meeting new people with whom I can have a laugh. And, last but not least, my favourite thing in the world is fashion. It's incredible how every single person has its own style and we have on our hands making it unique. I personally think that fashion is one of the things that define people and I am really looking forward to sharing my love for it with all of you.

Enjoy! xx

- Cristina






1 comentario:

  1. Hello, I have nominated you for the 'Liebster Nomination Award'. Please check my blog to find out more :)

    www.justsophie21.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar